We feature many different varieties of tasty apples, for both cooking and eating!
- Honey Crisp Apples (mid-Sept.)
- Gala (eating, late Aug.)
- Paula Red Apples (eating or cooking, late Aug.)
- Dudley Apples (cooking)
- Macintosh (eating or cooking, early Sept.)
- Cortland Apples (eating or cooking, early Sept.)
- Greening Apples (cooking, Sept.)
- Fuji Apples (new variety!, early Oct.)
- Mutsu Apples (mid-Sept., late Sept.)
- Granny Smith Apples (eating or cooking, late Sept.)
- Golden & Red Delicious Apples (late Sept.)
- Snow Apples (antique variety, early Oct.)
- Wolf River Apples (antique variety, late Sept.)
- Golden Russet Apples (antique variety, mid Oct.)
- Jonagold Apples (Oct.)
Calendar of Events
Apple Fest is always the last full weekend of September every year in Gays Mills Wisconsin!
Fleming Orchards is open both days of Apple Fest. Apple Fest features the following fun events:
Be sure to come to Fleming Orchards to buy your apples and baked goods. We are located just 4 miles east of Gays Mills on Hwy. 171. Contact us today for more information!